The Glasgow Mela is returning to Kelvingrove Park this year on Sunday 26 June 2022 from 12 noon - 8pm.
This event is FREE to attend!
Glasgow Mela is a wonderful multi-cultural festival which brings music, dance, arts, and vibrancy to the heart of Glasgow’s west end.
What to expect
- children’s funfair
- two live music stages
- trade stalls and market vendors offering a wide variety of delicious cuisine from across the globe
- 12 noon to 8pm, Sunday 26 June
Nearest Car Parks are located at the following carpark sites:
- Lilybank Gardens 106 spaces. No height restrictions (12 minute walk to Kelvingrove)
- Kelvinbridge 150 spaces. No height restrictions (12 minute walk to Kelvingrove)
- Bunhouse Street 225 spaces. No height restrictions. Car charging facility. (10 minute walk to Kelvingrove)
Bus numbers 2,3,17,18,38,76 and 77.
The underground is operational from 10.00-18.00 on event day, stations to exit are Kelvin Hall, Kelvinbridge and Hillhead.